TR-7 Water Pump

To: British-Cars@Autox.team.net
Subject: TR-7 Water Pump
From: Greg Meboe <MEBOE@WSUVM1.CSC.WSU.EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 94 22:39:41 PDT
 Dear Sol'ers,
   I have a question that (don't chide me yet), has some non-lbc content.
Some friends of ours want to buy a Saab 99 EMS.  I'm impressed with the
engine, especially how well the Fuel Injection works compared to the
same year TR-7's running around.  But the water pump leaks just like a TR-7.
My question is, how difficult is it to change it?
  Should I tell them to buy it, and that I'll help them change the waterpump
some afternoon, or should I tell them to save their money for something even
more stylish, like a Maverick, or a Pacer-X, or a Civic-del-sol, in Electrick
Kermit Green.
                   Greg Meboe   Meboe@wsuvm1.csc.wsu.edu