Lucas Wiring Codes

To: British-Cars@Autox.team.net
Subject: Lucas Wiring Codes
From: Greg Meboe <MEBOE@WSUVM1.CSC.WSU.EDU>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 94 13:50:57 PDT
Thanks Chris Ball for writing a list of Lucas coloring codes.  A list can
also be found in the Moss TR-6 catalogue.  It is fairly complete with
most of the secondary color combinations found on the pre-1980's Lucas
cars.  I believe the Moss MGB catalogue may also have one of these lists.

Disclaimer:  This doesn't necessarily speak as to the correctness of other
aspects of the Moss catalogues in question.

It's a good reference anyway.  I think the merchandising people at Moss
realized this.
                            Greg Meboe    Meboe@wsuvm1.csc.wsu.edu