LBC's scarce in Ontario's midland

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC's scarce in Ontario's midland
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 16:51:20 -0400 (EDT)
I just came back from 4 days at a meeting in London, Ont.  I kept my eyes
open, but saw nary an LBC.  There was a car show while I was there, but
duty prevented my going to see if lbcs were all reserved for the show
circuit.  On the road, I think the percentage of 'murican cars was higher
than I've seen anywhere outside of Detroit.  The last time I was in Ont.
(it's been a while) there were occasional ADO 16s and such in carports.  I
expect they have been laid to rust, and the big 'murican cars I saw were
made in Ontario.

BUT the absence of lbcs was made up for by people as nice, friendly, and
helpful as I have ever encountered.  Not only that, but I only saw one
teen age boy with a baseball cap on, and it was on frontwards.  As if that
were not enough, Thames Valley Lager is *very* good beer.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910