Mid-Ohio

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio
From: "James Fuerstenberg" <jfuerstenberg@zz-link.dcmdc.dla.mil>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 94 15:54:02 cdt
     Is anyone on the list planning to be at the Mid-Ohio vintage race this
     weekend...featuring the mini-sprite challenge.

     I will not be racing due to still waiting for replacement of trashed
     race cylinder head...but my friend will.  Look for a red mini w/yellow
     roof.

     I will be the person nearby begging to co-drive in the enduro.

        Jim

jfuerstenberg@zz-link.dcmdc.dla.mil

"It has been said that motor racing shares in common with sex
the distinction of being one of the most popular, most maligned
and least understood of human activities."

Charles Beaumont and William F. Nolan from "Omnibus of Speed"