Re: TR6 interior suggestions?

To: DON BATSFORD <BATSFORD@bbn.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 interior suggestions?
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 1994 15:17:07 -0400
Don Batsford writes:

> The real reason for my posting is to ask about folks experiences with
> interior packages.  The TR6 comes out of the paint shop this weekend.
> So the next order of business is the interior.  I need it all: seats,
> carpets, panels, everything.  As I was thumbing through the VB catalog I
> noticed a $999. interior package that does just what I need.  The
> question: has anyone purchased one of these kits???  Any comments with
> respect to quality, fit, appearance???  Any other sources that I should
> consider for this stuff???

Moss motors also has a complete interior kit (seats, door panels, carpets,
etc.).  However, the moss kit is their "deluxe" OEM-style carpetting.  My
current catalog shows a special price of $999.99.  As well.  This may be
higher quality than the Victoria British kit.  (Then again, it may not...)

I would definitely talk to both of them about it.  If you don't have the
Moss Motors catalog, I could fax you the relevant pages.  (You would
probably want to call Moss anyway, and could request a catalog, as well...)

I would like to know how it works out, as I expect to be in the same
situation before spring...

--ken

Kenneth B. Streeter        | ARPA: streeter@sanders.com
Lockheed Sanders           | UUCP: ...!uunet!sanders.com!streeter
PTP2-A001                  |
65 River Road              | Voice: (603) 885-9604
Hudson, NH 03051           | Fax:   (603) 885-0631