RE: SOL Survey?

To: rwg1@cornell.edu ("Roger Garnett"), british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SOL Survey?
From: robbp@healey_haven.esd.sgi.com (Robb Pryor)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 14:27:23 -0700
>Hey- is it about time for someone to up the SOL Survey for '94? (More to
the
>point, is there still anyone willing to do the work?)

Roger,

I started to do the Survey about the end of May(traditional survey time),
but after I got MJB to set up a special mail alias for routing all the
anticipated traffic, a personal situation came up that completely
sidetracked me and consumed all my free time that I would have had to do
the
survey.  Things have slowed down again and I was thinking of making a
formal
announcement starting the survey.  If last year is any indication, it will
be
a *lot* of work.  Last year I got ~4-fold increase in the number of
over previous years.

If y'all on the list will be patient for a week or two, I'll get things
started.
_____
_____________               _____________ Robb Pryor, Silicon Graphics,
  \__________               __________/   Mountain View, CA 94039