Free parts car remains in LA

To: <British-Cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free parts car remains in LA
From: "POCHE@music.loyno.edu" <POCHE@MUSIC.LOYNO.EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 16:31:54 CDT
SendMail TO(BritCars) Subj(Free parts car remains in LA) File(JUL28942.oma)
BlackTiger Mailer - Msg Created 07-28-1994 .. 14:27:46

>I have the remains of a '72 MGB parts car I need to get rid of asap, since
>my storage spot needs to be vacated.  All that is left are the wire
>wheels, differential, seats & a few gauges (I'll probably still pull

Well I been meanin' to post this anyway.

I have a '74 in much the same situation.  Most of it
is already gone but I do have a bunch of the stuff I took
off that I might be willing to part with.

I have:

1- slightly bent rear chrome bumper

1- Differetial

1- Drive shaft & trans. (not OD)

Some front suspention bits (springs, lower arms, trunions etc)

That's the stuff I was going to keep for myself but if
anyone needs it.

THere is also quite alot of other little misc. stuff that
may be hard to find. For example the Wiper posts, Door strikers
door hinges, etc.etc.etc.

I am in the process of cutting up the body into little pieces
so I can haul it away, so if there is any little bit that you
need let me know so I can cut it off and save it for you.

Later..

Louis Poche' - POCHE@music.loyno.edu