FOR SALE: '69 MGC

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: FOR SALE: '69 MGC
From: eslefler@ucdavis.edu
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 1994 19:58:52 -0700 (PDT)

I am am trying to find a good home for a 1969 MGC.
It is a black convertible with a 6 cyl engine,
manual transition, over-drive, wire wheels, and chrome
bumpers, mirrors etc.. It is in good mechanical condition
and although it could use some touch-up paint it
is a very beautiful car.

This particular model of MG was made for only two years,
and from what I can tell, it is quite rare. I bought it,
in much worse condition, 8 years ago for 4,000$  and
have since then spent at least twice that to restore it.

I am trying to get some pictures scanned so I can distribute
them via anonymous ftp , e-mail, or mosaic. Let me know
which you prefer and in which format (gif/bmp/lbm...) and
I will make them available. I will also compile a
detailed description of the cars conditon and make it
available through the same services.

I have not seen any for sale so I don't have any idea
of what to ask for it. If anyone has seen one for sale,
can tell we what it is worth, or is willing to make an
offer please let me know.

Please contact Eric at (916) 758-3473 or send e-mail to
lefler@cs.ucdavis.edu.

--
Eric Lefler
lefler@cs.ucdavis.edu