North American MGB Register

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: North American MGB Register
From: NAMGBR1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 94 18:45:23 EDT
  I'd like to invite all you MGB, Midget and 11/1300 owners out
there to join the North American MGB Register.
  The Register was founded in December of 1990 to provide a democratic
organization dedicated to maintaining and expanding interest in
Britain's most popular sports car .. The MGB.  We also maintain active
sub-registers for the Midget and 1100 MGs.
  We publish one of the finest national MG club newsletter around, the
"MGB Driver."  Which every other month is filled with 58 pages of MG
news, technical hints from the likes of John Twist and Bob Mason,
photos and articles on the history and development of our beloved MGs.
The Newsletter alone is worth the $25.00 dues.
  Upon joining each new member will receive a free window decal and
distinctive dash plaque with your membership engraved on it.
  If you would like further details you can contact via voice or fax
at 1-800-NAMGBR-1 (626-4271)    I am in the club office most weeknight
evenings; or drop me a note at:

        Jerome Rosenberger
        North American MGB Register
        PO Box MGB
        Akin, IL 62805-0447

and I'll send you an information packet and membership application.
It's the best $25.00 you'll every spend on your MG.

Jerome