GT6+ parts car

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6+ parts car
From: RobCouch@aol.com
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 94 07:04:27 EDT
  Since the GT6 is a hot topic right now,  I found a 73 GT+ in good shape
just sitting in a salvage jard.  The body was in good shape, and
amazinaly(sp)  nobody has picked ANY parts of the engine, little alone the
whole car.  The yard won't sell the car as a whole and if I found this car
before I rebuilt my 73 Spit, I would of pulled the whole engine, tranny, etc
and got it all for under $300.
  The cars out here in Sacramento, if anybody is interested or E-Mail me if
you may need some parts from it.  I'd hate to see the car get smashed. :>(