SUNEEDLE.EXE Program

To: "Scions of Lucas" <British-Cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: SUNEEDLE.EXE Program
From: "Dave Lapham" <Dave_Lapham@oakqm3.sps.mot.com>
Date: 15 Sep 1994 11:03:11 U
                      SUNEEDLE.EXE Program

I pulled the suneedle.exe program down from TRIUMPH a few days ago, but I
haven't been able to make it run.  I FTP'd it (using a program called FETCH)
to my Macintosh, then ran the Apple File Transfer program to write it to a
DOS formatted disk.  This has worked on other things in the past.  This time,
however, when I try to run it (on either a 486 or a 386 machine) it starts to
self extract (prints the PKXFS or whatever message) then hangs the PC.  I
have to cycle the power to get it to come back, Control-Alt-Delete isn't
recognized.  Anyone have any (useful) comments?

     --  Dave L.