TVR Griffith

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TVR Griffith
From: rob@wet.sbi.com (Robert J Greenwood)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 94 08:44:03 BST
Hi

Does anybody know of anyone/anywhere with specific expertise on the TVR
Griffith and particularly the heating/ventilation system.  I am
unfortunate enough to own one of these things and the prospect of
another winter with the warm draft of air TVR are humorous enough to
call a ventilation system is almost too much to bear.  I've tried TVR
themselves and The TVR Centre in Barnet but the attitude is blase to
say the least.

Can anyone help?

Rob

ps. I'm in the UK, but I'm prepared to write or `phone anywhere.
---
Robert J Greenwood         Salomon Brothers International Limited
Business Technology Organisation                             Tel: 071-721-2515