Re: it could happen to you

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, cak@parc.xerox.com
Subject: Re: it could happen to you
From: bownes@lucas.emi.com (R.M. Bownes III)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 1994 10:15:10 +0500
->I thought it couldn't happen to me - I was wrong. You have been warned.

This was one of the first things I looked at in the GT and
thought looked like a bad idea. I covered the posts immediatly thereafter
since I don't have the louvers to let the magic smoke out from under the hood...

Won CSP at the local autox last weekend with the GT. Picked up a new brake line
at 10:30, raced @ noon.  Car stops much better without a rear brake line
with a hole in it...

Tonight, main bearings in the Spit engine! Accusump has been ordered, now I
gotta figure out how to plumb it in since I don't have an oil cooler proper.

Race in New Hampshire on Oct 23rd, just might make it...