Classic Car Insurance

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Classic Car Insurance
From: TUSLER%MP050@ECCSA.Tredydev.Unisys.com
Date: 22 SEP 94 14:25
  My father has insured his cars for the past XX years through
J.C.Taylor, Inc. 320 South 69th Street, Upper Darby, PA 19082.  They
underwrite a policy for the Zurich Insurance Company, Zurich Towers,
1400 American Lane, Schaumburg, IL 60196-1056.  I have insured my cars
with them for the past four or five years, too.  I had one small
fender-bender in MILOU, but it was the other party's fault, so I have
no experience with their willingness to pay out...
  They are rather restrictive: The car is not to be used principally
for the transportation of goods or passengers. Main use for shows and
club events.  Tintin costs me $45/year, and Milou $65/year.  Not too bad!
 I get $300,000 liability, $1,000 medical, $300,000 uninsured motorist.
  I've got a value of $6,000 on TINTIN and $9,000 on MILOU.
  I believe they require the car to be over 25 years of age? (I don't
recall)
  I have no phone number for them...

*Philippe Tusler - El Toro, CA             "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                  "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV-OC.unisys.com   "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*