Re: British Cars Digest #1375...

To: TVRVixen@aol.com
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1375...
From: mburdick@unmc.edu (Mike Burdick)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 94 16:42:43 CDT
   > You guys crack me up.  Wasted money on al. foil?  Can't see the bodge?  How
     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don (and Gerry?), I think that was the point...  Been a long week?

   > You guys may be "(one of those over-educated but cheap university types)"
who
   > I came to despise while working in a university town or maybe not, but I

Ray and Greg were just havin' a little fun.  Stick around for a while and
you'll see more light hearted foolishness.  The problem can be that it is
sometimes hard to tell the jokers from the earnest.  Usually the best bet
is to give people on this list the benefit of the doubt.

Have a good weekend,
Mike
mburdick@unmc.edu