Hearts and other stuff

To: Scions of Lucas <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hearts and other stuff
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 13:02:37 -31702 (PDT)
While doing a cost-no-object (more like hired labor no object)
restoration for my ex boss, who owned a british junkyard,  I had several
times to scour the yard for Triplex glass with the "dots in the right
place".  Apparently, the month as well as the year is revealed in the
dots, or so I was to understand.  The car was a '67 E conv, and only used
glass would do, since the dates of manufacture would be "readily apparent
to the astute observer."

On another note:

I do also want to ensure that I have not offended any of our fellow
Scions across the pond with my casual usage of the word 'limeys'.  I
didn't know it had in the past been a derogatory term.

                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu
                            Washington State University   Pullman, Wa.
                Grant recipient for the study of Epoxy and Aluminum foil
                as Engineering materials
                            '67 Spit-6  '74 TR-6