MGB stretch limo

To: "British Cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB stretch limo
From: "Rob Reilly" <reilly@admail.fnal.gov>
Date: 29 Sep 1994 16:08:21 -0600
                       Subject:                               Time:3:47 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          MGB stretch limo                       Date:9/29/94
>One of the stranger cars was an MGB stretch limo.  It featured a bar, TV, CD
player lots of rear seat space and of course four doors.  The engine appeared
to be stock.  I wonder how he dropped the top (hood)?

Hi Lew.
I saw that thing too, at the Chicago British Car Festival. I don't believe it
has any top at all.

The Festival was great, about 600 cars, large contingent of Rolls and Bentley
including 1920's Hollywood actress Constance Bennet's Rolls Phantom 1 Limosine
in unrestored but still pretty good driveable condition. Also a stripped out
Austin Healey 100 rolling shell for sale, sign said it was one of the first 20
pre-production cars. And a '67 E-type coupe for $7k that looked like it had
been painted with driveway sealer and a broom. Only met one SOL, Jim
Fuerstenberg (sp?) hi, Jim. Best of Show was won by a blue 1931 MG C-type
supercharged single seater with a fishtail exhaust pipe. And the best news was
my XK120 made it there and back with no troubles whatsoever.