V6 MGA?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: V6 MGA?
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 14:43:41 -0700
I was at the last Pomona Swap Meet.  I saw a cherry looking MGA.  But, as
it drove by, I noticed it had two tailpipes.  I commented on it to the
owner as he drove away, and he revved the engine with a big smile and drove
off.   I am assuming that it had a V6 in it.  It was either red or white,
frankly I can't remember right now.  Does anyone know the owner?  Are you
out there?

As an aside, it's been a while since I was last at the Pomona Swap Meet.
For the Porsche area, I found that it had dramatically reduced in size,
quality and selection.  I guess eBay and the like have taken care of that.
Of course, it never had an English section.

Jay