Re: Brake/Clutch Reservoir Diaphragms

To: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Brake/Clutch Reservoir Diaphragms
From: Mike Denman <mikedenman@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 14:48:19 -0700
Hi Roland,
I have the diaphragms installed in my Marcos (bought them from Dave
Bean).  The inside diameter of my reservoirs are 1 3/8 and 2 1/8.  I
haven't had them in long enough to comment about their effectiveness,
but in theory they should be better and in my case, they haven't had any
bad effects.
Mike Denman
1966 Marcos