Re: The Birds

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Birds
From: Norm <nsdec@mercurylink.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 06:36:16 -0400
Hitch definitely cast cars equally well as actors.  In addition to the
Aston in The Birds, Scotty's '55 DeSoto and Madelaine's Jag sedan
in Vertigo come to mind, and then there's the Sunbeam Talbot in
To Catch A Thief.  One car I'd like to identify is the roadster in
Foreign Correspondent - anyone help?  And for that matter, someone
who was admiring my Humber Super Snipe said that there is one in
The Day of the Triffids - anyone confirm that?  Norm
--
Norm deCarteret               NSDEC Inc.              Shohola PA