Re: Stowe, VT. British Invasion X

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stowe, VT. British Invasion X
From: Britcarcom@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:29:32 EDT
WARNING: Stowe, VT, is a long way from almost anywhere. I believe it is
closed to the Canadian border than to any major city. I went for two years in
my TR-6 and it was five hours from Saugerties, NY, which is only 40 miles
south of Albany.

That said, it's a neat trip and depending on where you come from, you can
take a (very small) car ferry across Lake Champlain. Find yerself another
Britcar to drive ... what's this nonsense about frequent flyer miles? <grin>

best, jv.

John Voelcker

In a message dated Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:06:27, Mike Rambour