Re: Stowe, VT. British Invasion X

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stowe, VT. British Invasion X
From: Jean-Francois Gratton <jfgratton@w3m.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:50:59 -0400
Why a Warning ?

I am in Montreal, (major city) Stowe is a 90 minute drive south.
Me and my friend plan to be there 75 Midget & 73 MGB.
It's close to Burlington VT, or Plattsburgh NY where you
can get any mech help if you have problems. And considering
the venue of over 1000 British Cars, from the 4 corners of New England
and Eastern Canada, you're bound to form a convoy of
Brit Cars on your way there.
So lots of knowledgeable roadside assistance.

See ya there eh!
JF
75 midget
http://www.jfgratton.com/midget/