Re: Smog laws again

To: "Brian Kemp" <bk13@earthlink.net>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Smog laws again
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:30:53 -0400
Chrysler made a survey some years back, a few off the wall facts from them,
cataylitic converters do more poluting than regular old style exhaust (this
was comfirmed earlier this year by our own govt., one (1) rose bush eats and
destroys more oxygen than 12 cars, gas powdered lawn care products for one
home owner does more damage than 12 cars, do not even try to estimate farm
growing food products that have to have hydrogen & oxygen, B-B que grilles,
and gas grilles at 1 home polute more than 12 cars, the report went on & on
just on off the wall things that are really worse than cars, and don't
forget, planes, trains and diesel autos & trucks.