Autoindex.org, Birmingham Motor Show news

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Autoindex.org, Birmingham Motor Show news
From: "Pal Negyesi,Autoindex.org" <info@autoindex.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:47:53 +0200
Dear list readers,
Some of You might recognize me as the brain behind KTUD Archive at
www.team.net/www/ktud/ which features, among others, British specialty
cars.

I'd like to let You know about my new project, a live car catalogue of
all current carmakers. It is called Autoindex.org It features about 4000
models, 1350 makers from all over the world.
And now our news section covers the Birmingham Motor Show and by looking
around other carmagazines we are still the most up-to-date.
So if You have a few minutes why don't You look at www.autoindex.org
In addition to the news, You might just find some other interesting
information there :)

Thanks for Your attention!

Kindest regards,
Pal Negyesi