RE: Autoindex.org, Birmingham Motor Show news

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Autoindex.org, Birmingham Motor Show news
From: "Steve R." <triumphtr6@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:14:30 -0400
I don't see Triumph on here?? :) Just kidding! Site is sick and awesome!
I didn't realize that there are that many cars out there. I have to
spend 30 minutes or so looking through that site.
Keep up the good work!

Stephen R.
www.triumphtr6.net
New England Triumphs Member
Six Pack Member
Roadster Factory Member
VTR Member
72' TR6
79' Spitfire 1500

**This e-mai was scanned with an up to date version of Norton Anti
Virus**