Re: Radiator leaking-trying to make Carlislie Import show

To: eabb@loc.gov, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiator leaking-trying to make Carlislie Import show
From: DEVierling@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 21:04:53 EDT
Gene,
Well, I don't know if this will help, but how about a substitute radiator
that fits in the space of your old one?  I know it wouldn't be "original," but
at
least you'd be able to drive it safely while you have the stock one repaired
correctly.  Maybe your radiator shop could find something about the same size
as a temporary fix.  I mean...radiators aren't exactly rocket science...if it
has a similar size and input/output configuration, it ought to function well
enough to drive.  My experience with stop leak stuff is that it clogs up
everything, but not necessarily the leak!
good luck,
donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 5/17/2004 2:39:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, eabb@loc.gov