Re: [British-cars] [PreWar] are these lists still alive ?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [British-cars] [PreWar] are these lists still alive ?
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:53:27 EDT
I wouldn't even consider butchering a prewar car just because I was
impatient to use it.

Your car; your call.  But I say do it right or sell it to someone that
will.  We aren't talking about an MGB here, and you don't see them every  day.

If butcher you must, choose something small that won't be a problem - a
Sprite engine, for instance.

Bill

In a message dated 3/17/2010 8:48:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,