RE: 4.6 HSE torque settings

To: <buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 4.6 HSE torque settings
From: "Juha Saarinen" <juha_saarinen@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 08:47:27 +1300
I had a 3.9 engine replaced because of knocking caused by a block casting
fault/loose liner... you couldn't see it, but it was there apparently. Rover
won't overbore the blocks but prefers to replace the entire short block
instead. Common problem, I'm told. Check with guy you bought it from if this
was the reason for replacement, and if it can be remedied somehow, before
installing it.

Cheers,

-- Juha