Rover V8 prices...

To: <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>, Buick Rover V8 <buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rover V8 prices...
From: Greg_Williams@cayennesoft.com (Greg Williams)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:27:53 -0500
     Found on the net, here's a deal:

     I have a Buick 215 (unknown yr. 61-63) .  I bought the motor from a
     junkyard.  I have never taken the motor apart.  Manifold, carb, and
     flex plate are still on it.  They also had an extra set of heads which
     I got.  I bought a dune buggy for the motor.  The motor is a Olds 215
     unknown yr. (same as the Buick 215 just different heads, bottom end is
     the same).  This motor is complete (manifolds, carb, generator,
     starter, etc...).  I then bought a 65' Buick 300 (manifold, carb and
     flex plate).  The 300 crank can be ground to fit in the 215's for a
     266 CID motor.  I have the instructions and catalogs to finish the 266
     motor.  I have a 215 bellhousing, clutch and pressure plate too.   All
     the motors are core motors and have not been taken apart. The price
     for everything is $500 firm. It for a 4 speed I believe. Sorry, it's a
     package deal.

     Ernesto Sanchez
     es12043@utech.net