Bombsight Stuff

To: Debbie <mszippy@classicar.com>
Subject: Bombsight Stuff
From: MsZippy <mszippy@classicar.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 20:53:49 -0800
Hiya Buick Lovers,

Hope everyone had a carshow-filled-summer hopefully with a trophy or 2.

I once again lost all my notes, so if you have submitted an ad, a photo,
or submitted your Buick to be listed in the Registry, please LOOK FIRST,
and if you don't see it there, please re-submit.  I am very sorry about
this.

I never update the pages on geocities, so make sure you are looking in
the right place at: http://www.classicar.com/bombsight

I have put up a new feature that you might enjoy from an original sales
brochure on the 1963 Skylark/Special.  The brochure itself belongs to
Don Scott who has lots of information on his website about the 1962
Skylark/Special at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2508/
Be nice and sign his guestbook while you're there.

I don't want to bore you all to tears, so I'll just wish you all a very
happy and safe holiday season.

MsZippy
Oh yeah... Don't forget to check out the great Buick Books page.
--
*Bombsight*     http://www.classicar.com/bombsight
*50's Chevys*   http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4753