New Member to the List- Longtime fan for this engine

To: <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Member to the List- Longtime fan for this engine
From: "Pete Bronlund" <peteb@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 22:05:48 +1200
Hi there everyone.Question : how should i store away my spare crank, block
etc so as to prevent any rust-damage ? i'm building my 1st kitcar here in
New Zealand & by actions that occurred along the way i found an early 10:1
cr Rover in the long grass by a chicken barn. I was there to sell the guy a
tail-gate off the hatch of the donor car but upon discovering the engine by
accident we did a swap! My mates reckon he'd the better deal! 2yrs later &
its all reco'd ready for the project. i've even picked up another 9.75:1 cr
for 100 nz bucks which i had to use the rocker gear from for now. So i'm
left with the other parts & am not sure of the procedure to hoard them
safely. The fact its 'loonium' makes me so interested in the unit & oneday
i'll do the other unit up perhaps a bit more seriously this time blue
printing, balancing etc.