3.5/3.9/4.0/4.2/4.6 interchange-abililty

To: TR7/TR8 List <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>,
Subject: 3.5/3.9/4.0/4.2/4.6 interchange-abililty
From: Kevin Burtch <kburtch@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:30:57 -0400 (EDT)
(Note: crossposted to the wedge list and the Rover V8 list)

Someone with a tremendous amount of experience with the Rover V8
posted on one of these lists a few months ago, a list of the
changes between each of these engines, including the parts
interchange-ability... such as front cover changes, oil-pump
changes, whether or not it had a boss for the distributor, etc.

I cannot find this email on my system any longer... and was wondering
if some kind soul could forward a copy to me.

Ideally, it should be posted on a web site somewhere, as it is a very
valuable collection of information.

Thank you very much,
Kevin Burtch