Re: 3.5/3.9/4.0/4.2/4.6 interchange-abililty

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, Rover V8 list
Subject: Re: 3.5/3.9/4.0/4.2/4.6 interchange-abililty
From: Kevin Burtch <kburtch@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:21:56 -0400 (EDT)
On 21-May-2002 Bob Douglas wrote:
> Don't have the post you're looking for; but someone on the list previously
> provided this URL to a Mog v8 site:  http://www.gomog.com/plus8.html

Most excellent link site!
Definately moving toward the top of my Rover V8 bookmarks!

> The Mog page includes a link to a Landie site with some interchangability
> info at:  http://www.ajmac.co.uk/v8-swops.htm

Very nice... lots of pictures to illustrate the differences too.
It seems to go up and down though... it either times out or loads
quickly.

> No claims to accuracy, but found these collections of Rover/Buick V8 links
> interesting enough to bookmark.

Absolutely, thank you very much!

I still haven't seen exactly what I'm remembering seeing, but
between the ajmac site (above) and the September British V8
newsletter another indicated, I think I have what I need.

Thanks again to all who responded!
Kevin Burtch