Gearbox

To: <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gearbox
From: "Stoffe Hermansson" <stoffe@toughguy.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 18:37:48 +0200
Hi!
I have a Ford Consul/Granada Coupe 472 fitted with a rover 3,5 fitted with
Buick 215 intake and a rochester carb and works fine but my gearbox which is a
bw65 doesnt works like I want. I'm not so familiar with automatic
transmissions so I have lots of question! :)

* How does the box change??? via vaccum or pressure?
* Kickdown linkage?? Is it only the kickdown or does it have anything to do
with gear changing?? How to adjust??
* How much oil do the box need?

Well three question... I would really happy if anyone could help me.

Regard
Christoffer Sweden