Re: Rover 4.0 short block, Buick 300 heads, NOS TR8 gearbox and

To: <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rover 4.0 short block, Buick 300 heads, NOS TR8 gearbox and
From: "FrankGraham" <frankgraham@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:18:51 -0400
I had begun to collect parts to do my second MGB V8 conversion but have
decided to buy a prewar restoration project instead. I therefore have a lot
of things to sell. To start I have created some web pages with lots of
photos at http://safetyfast.homestead.com/Rover1.html  and there is a lot
more MGB V8 stuff plus several MGA Twin Cams that I will also have up for
sale. The parts are located in Teaneck, New Jersey. For those on the east
coast I will be going to Florida in late July/ early August to pick up an
engine for the prewar car so I might be able to help with the transportation
of the short block if you are located along the route. If you are interested
or have questions contact me at the email below. Thanks.
--
Frank Graham
< frankgraham@msn.com >