EFI tweaking

To: "TR8 List" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: EFI tweaking
From: "jay snavely" <jays@paonline.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:36:28 -0500
I read in the Rimmers catalog that they will repair and modify the TR8 EFI
modules to increase power, both hot wire and flapper controls, original and
modified engines.  They say the original programming was strictly for
emissions and not power or economy.  I am sure this was true.  Does anyone
have experience sending their EFI to them, or someone else, and having
modifications made?  I was under the impression that this was done insitu.
I am looking to retain the original appearance of the engine, but a few
extra HP without opening the engine would be convenient.

Thanks.

Jay Snavely
1980 TR8