Re: Lotus Tool #1

To: "Dick Carlson" <atrltd@earthlink.net>, <chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Lotus Tool #1
From: <rodbean@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 97 06:50:01 -0000

Dick,

Hmm.  I once had a Type 14 which required Lotus Tool #1 to hold up yhe
boot lid.  Maybe mine was missing some holder-up-er which should have
been there?

But then the brick (actually, a short tuba-4, which is lighter to carry
around in the car... we can't forget the Chapman tradition) *has* to be
Lotus Tool #2, even though many (not all) old Lotuses supposedly had
handbrakes.  ;-)

Rod