Lotus Tool #1

To: lotus-cars@lists.best.com, Feffman@aol.com, chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lotus Tool #1
From: rebean@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 97 05:50:00 PST8
Nearly all Lotus owners used to be very familiar with the shortened broom stick
which was always carried so it could prop up the hood (bonnet) or deck (boot)
lid, as required.  This accesssory was always considered so necessary by Lotus
people I knew that it became known forever as Lotus Tool #1.

I wonder if this characterization is known outside of southern California and
Utah (because that's where some of the old [but not as old as yers-trooly] Lotus
West regulars escaped to).

Rod