Elise "marketing" in the US

To: "Keith Gustafson" <gusmach@shore.net>, <chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Elise "marketing" in the US
From: Rod Bean <rodbean@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 97 14:56:51 -0800

If so, let's just surrender and get it over with.  This Chinese water
torture of having Elises and MGFs (sorry, I love them) tempt us from
afar......  No use, I guess.  But (looking for something to which to look
forward) I really do like that new Miata.... would go nicely with my Elan
and my wife's '90 Miata (says she'll keep it til the wheels fall off,
which isn't bloody likely very soon).  ;-)

Rod