Re: BRG

To: "Andres Sta. Maria" <atocha@globe.com.ph>,
Subject: Re: BRG
From: Rod Bean <rodbean@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 97 14:47:55 -0800

Andres,

All the factory green 23s I saw in that period were the color of yours.
It certainly wouldn't be my choice and I personally consider BRG to be a
deep forest green like racing XK120s and C-Types used.  But various
knowledgeable people have said it wasn't only one shade... depended on
mood, apparently.

>Many thanks, and Merry Christmas to all.

Same to you!

Rod Bean