Re: M100 study group

To: "Chapman Era List" <chapman-era@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: M100 study group
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 02:04:57 -0500
Gene Carter wrote:

>>> I'm not on the Lotus-cars list so I don't know what Mr. Brightman said
there<<<

For the record:

Steve's "bigotry and insecurity note" was posted to the Chapman list at 4:43
Friday.

You posted:   "Okay, off with the gloves, I'll vote with Steve."   at  5:33
Saturday

>>> Unfortunately, you and Rod come across on email as being overly-critical
 of enthusiasts who appreciate many of the same things as you<<<

If you "kick my dog,"  it's hard to search out your better attributes  :-)

Have you noticed how smooth the lists run 'til someone gets thinking his
M100 could be glorified and enhanced by knocking the Chapman cars?

Tony