Re: Let's start a discussion

To: chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Let's start a discussion
From: Gene Carter <gcarter116@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:21:23 -0500
Interesting topic Erik.  I'm not familiar with the Spyder rear
suspension, please tell me more about it.

Also, there is a 230 hp, BDC engine, Caterham 7 in Ft. Worth.  I realize
it's a different beast but would there be value in knowing if it has
driveability or overheating issues?  Would the short stroke, engine
you're planning have a less radical cam and be more driveable?  By the
way, how difficult is it to come by a 2 liter aluminum block?

As to FWD/RWD.  It's good for that discussion to be banned for a while.
It's an agree to disagree topic with no resolution.  As for being "a far
better world with them gone", I'm not so sure.  I would rather not
exclude any Lotus enthusiasts.  You never know, we might get some
Chapman era converts.

Gene Carter