Re: Spark Knock and Compression

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spark Knock and Compression
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 20:40:46 -0700
Nathan-
        Might be a bit of a problem, but I bet you can retard the timing a bit
and get away with it.  Or run octane boost.  You should, tho, cc your
combustion chambers.  I found that after a couple of cuts the difference
in chamber sizes can be pretty noticable- this would limit your total
advance to the highest CR cylinder, and probably cost at least a few
degrees/hp...
FWIW
Toby