RE: for sale in Australia

To: "'Lahtinen, Marko'" <MARKOL@isr.gov.au>,
Subject: RE: for sale in Australia
From: Howard Fletcher <hgf@netro.com.au>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 16:03:58 +1000
Good to get info on sales Mark,

Just to add,:
OYX 505 has been for sale for some months I believe, I seem to recall some
sydney club members who have seen it not being too impressed, however
beauty (and value) is in the eye of the beholder.

As all 2000's delivered here were solex equipped, the low screen (although
rare) does not seem to be as highly valued here in Aussie as in the USA.
 (although the lo screen wins on looks, the higher screen is more
comfortable for a tall person to drive as an open car).