Re: for sale in Australia

To: hgf@netro.com.au, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: for sale in Australia
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 10:05:26 EDT
In a message dated 05/01/1999 2:59:29 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
hgf@netro.com.au writes:
Marko,
Is that Aus. $$?  How much in US$?

Seems really high, or they think they are really good.

Joseph
70 1600
Albuquerque
<< Good to get info on sales Mark,

 Just to add,:
 OYX 505 has been for sale for some months I believe, I seem to recall some
 sydney club members who have seen it not being too impressed, however
 beauty (and value) is in the eye of the beholder.

 As all 2000's delivered here were solex equipped, the low screen (although
 rare) does not seem to be as highly valued here in Aussie as in the USA.
  (although the lo screen wins on looks, the higher screen is more
 comfortable for a tall person to drive as an open car).