Re: car cover

To: datsun roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: car cover
From: Eric Armstrong <ericarm@cal.alumni.berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 21:44:21 -0700 (PDT)
I got mine from California Car Cover (they have a website,
www.calcarcover.com) in their Noah fabric.  My car is outside all the time
unfortunately.  Noah sounds like the same as other people have mentioned,
only under a different name....it's synthetic, light bluish grey in color,
soft texture on the inside, lightweight and rolls up real compact.

So far, so good (had the car back from Les 5 months now).  Fits great,
paint hasn't been scratched, and the car never got waterlogged, even
during some of the heavy rains we had this winter....I do wash the car
even if it's only a little dirty, though, before putting the cover
on....no use trapping scouring powder under there and wrecking the new
paint job...

-Eric
'66 1600
Berkeley, CA

-

On Tue, 18 May 1999, steven wren wrote:

> I got my Covercraft  #C49LG in Ultralon. My car stays in the
> garage(yeah, I know,,,too much!!) and this was the best for "duststop".
> I love it. Paid about $115. if I remember right. got it thru Chisholm
> Coach, ph #512-869-5114, after 5pm in Texas.
> Steve

Eric Armstrong
phone: (510) 502-5984
e-mail: ericarm@alum.calberkeley.org