Re: car cover

To: <DemonTSi@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: car cover
From: "Rob Robinson" <FastrTime@t-three.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 09:16:47 -0400
    Nope, no steering rack on my roadster. Not legal in SP (autocross class)
but I have installed several power racks on Z cars. 2nd Gen RX7 rack fits
well, works great with 12:1 ratio (stock Z is 18:1) and the RX7 rack has an
"extra" line which can be fitted with a variable orifice (valve) to control
the amount of assist. 280ZX PS pump is an easy bolt-on.
    BTW, Basenjis are very cool dogs! Quite a handful, as they NEVER run out
of energy, and tend to be headstrong at times. Fortunately, Merlin has not
yet learned how to climb trees like his breed is known to do. He loves to
ride around in cars, especially the roadster.

Rob

my