Re: Panasports Wheels

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Panasports Wheels
From: "jdg1" <jdg1@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 20:20:28 -0700
Michael,

Just a note on Panasport wheels -- I think this only applies to the 14"
wheels.  You cannot use the supplied center cap on the front of the roadster
without removing the dustcap from the front hub.

I have elected not to run the center caps but personally think the car looks
unfinished without them.  I would like to hear how others have solved this.

Jerry