Re: Panasports Wheels

To: ken pletcher <pletch@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Panasports Wheels
From: Eric Armstrong <ericarm@cal.alumni.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:19:42 -0700 (PDT)
15x6's solved the dustcap problem, and also helped the car to handle
*great*.

The comp suspension front and rear, stiff anti-sway bar, and the 195-50-15
Yokohamas didn't hurt either.

I dunno whether this is the max size you can get on the car, but my rear
tires rub a bit if I take a fast sharp turn.  Might have less rubbing
problem with 205-45-15s.

-Eric

On Sun, 19 Sep 1999, ken pletcher wrote:

> Ditto.
>      Ken
> DATSTER

Eric Armstrong