Re: Seattle Guys

To: "Mark Dent" <stickerman@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Seattle Guys
From: "Jeanette Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 04:19:23 -0800
Mark,

As usual, the media has blown this into some major problem, not only for
Seattle, but for world trade. OH MY GOD!!
 Our politicians up here dropped the ball on this one and now have to deal
with their own lack of leadership.  Most of the trouble is contained to a
small (several block ) area in down town. The most telling thing I heard on
the news last night was a TV news-caster asking one of the people involved
in breaking, and burning, and other mayhem, "what is it that the WTO is
doing that has you so upset?" His answer was, " frankly, I don't give a rats
a** what they do, I'm just here for the fun." Sick world. Sure glad I have a
roadster. They're good for the soul.
(Note, cleverly inserted roadster content.)

Thanks for the kind thought,
Dave.       SRL311-10444
Near Seattle. RAIN, ROADSTERS, and RIOTS.     YEE-HAA!!!